Financial executive job description
An job description of Financial executive include elements such: job purpose/job roles, Financial executive key duties and responsibilities and other info such job spec, work procedures and instructions, KPIs, performance measuring methods …
1. Key responsibilities of Financial executive
• Give statements of financial status.
• Monitor cash flow situations and make prediction of financial trends in the future.
• Analyze any change in the industry and make necessary change in offer to customers.
• Work out strategies toward long-term financial goals.
• Conduct research on factors that may affect on the company’s business performance.
• Keep track of competitors’ performance.
• Analyze market trends.
• Establish a management system for purpose of minimizing financial risks.
• Periodically review and evaluate cost reduction measures.
• Manage and supervise accounting and financial status of the company.
• Manage the company’s budget.
• Find new finance sources for the company.
2. Related documents:
• Homepage: Job description